Monday, February 2, 2009

Josh's Third Birthday Party


Well as time has passed I could not believe that my baby is now three years old. I had to look back at the last three years and wonder where did they go? It was such a treat to have family at the party and the weather which I might add was unseasonably warm and beautiful. We were also surrounded by good friends. Josh had a great time and was able to show grandma a few new things that he has learned to do. Like constantly telling everyone thank you and jumping up and down like a chicken. We sure are lucky to have such wonderful family so close. My family could not make it but we look forward to seeing them in May and July. Thanks to everyone who came and made this a very special day for Josh.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers