Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Josh's First Day at School



Today was Josh's first day at school and just as I thought he didn't even want to stop and say goodbye to me he was so excited about his classroom. This is exactly how he was for his first day in nursery too. Josh had so much fun today. He worked with his speech therapist and loved all the activities that the class did. I was worried that he would be so much younger than the rest of the class but he is the same age as all the kids same size for the most part too, so he fits right in. The only tears he had was when he did not get his way. For a first day I think that is very good. After school he came home and fell asleep on the couch. I have a feeling he will be taking a nap everyday for a while. I sure am pleased with Josh everyday he can say another new word and now that he is working with teachers he can really make some progress. Good Job Josh

2 comments:

Kerri Marie said...

Oh my goodness I can't beleive how big he is!!! How are you guys? I'm so glad you have a blog! Why didn't you e-mail it to me! I found you on Danielle's. And congrats on baby number 2 I'm only a few weeks ahead of you. LOL! Glad to see you guys are doing well. =)

Devin & Ruthann said...

Jason,

that is so exciting about your son. This is Devin Miller by the way. I was your missionary companion in Alabaster AL. I just found you and i got really excited and I thought I would say HI

Daisypath Anniversary tickers