Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Continued Home Renovations

We've been working so hard on our home renovations. We purchased an older home back in  Dec, 2007 and have wanted to update the little 1200 sq ft house. It has taken us 6 years to do it but we are almost there. Our flooring will be going in the first weekend in December and I think that is appropriate since it will mark exactly six years from the time we moved into the house. I finished up the decorative pillows in the family room with some help from my friend. I love the lighter brighter feel of the pillows and I look forward to making some valances for the window but as my husband has reminded me it will come in time.
My kids were very quick to get cozy with the pillow which makes a mother happy because that is why I do any of it. To make my children happy and comfortable in  the home they live in.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers