Thursday, August 22, 2013

The many faces of Eden

Our family Dr has become somewhat concerned that Eden only says about three words. Ouchy, ya and NO! But if you think about it what do you think my little girl might say if she really wanted to. I'm not all that sure I want to find out right now. My beautiful little girl has more spunk than any child I have every met. I think she would tell you what she is really thinking even if it might hurt your feelings. She would also tell you how much she loves you and that she wants to be held but only at certain points in the day. She always insists on a bow of some kind in her hair for the soul purpose of ripping it out in a dramatic gesture and then bringing it over to you and with equally dramatic gesture demanding that you must put it back in. Now she dose not need words to tell me these things. She like her oldest brother are on their own schedule and nobody can rush that schedule the sooner everyone learns that the happier we all will be.
 Eden loves to make messes
painting her food all over her face is one of her favorite games.

 She does not like to have the camera pointed in her direction and this is the face she gives for most of the pictures I have of her.
 Careful she'll stare you down

 Getting dirty is sooooo much fun especially when she took her purse with her with the soul purpose of filling it up with dirt and bringing the contraband into her mommy's freshly cleaned house.

She has such a big personality no wonder she gets frustrated in her little two year old body 
As she gets older her personality I hope grows with her.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers