Monday, October 1, 2012

Date Night

Jason surprised me Thursday night with a spa package from the Peppermill for Friday. Our Date began with dropping the kids off at the babysitters and heading off. It was soooooooooo nice to have a night with just the two of us kinda like a dream. It was so nice just us getting massages and eating dinner with out little voices interrupting and being able to just kick back and relax. This may be something we need to do more often. Of course it was nice to see the kids the next morning but I would do this more often if I could.
 This is what our room looked like, we also had a steam room in the bathroom. I want to put a steam room  in my bathroom someday. They are so nice and if the kids ever got sick I could just put them in there and they would be all cleared out.

 We had dinner at Bisccottis.
Jason was brave enough to let me pick out his clothes and I put him in black because there were no kids to get him all dirty. :)
After dinner we headed over to the spa to have our 50 minute Swedish massage. and let me tell you I could get use to that kind of pampering. We then hung out in the spa and relaxed in the hot tub and hung out on the balcony in our super soft robes and just well..... Relaxed.

 The next morning we woke up to a continental breakfast and headed over to the gym and gave our selves a really great workout. We then headed over to the pool area to have fun swimming and relaxing in the hot tub. 

The pool area is made up of three pools with one of them having a waterfall and three hot tubs. 

Jason in the elevator on our way down to check out.

Then came the time we had to go home and face reality. You know back to the loving and welcoming arms of our children and the mountain of laundry I needed to do. 
I look forward to another visit with just my husband ;)

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers