Monday, January 30, 2012

Josh turned 6!

Josh's sixth birthday party was this last weekend. We were surrounded by family and friends in one of our favorite hangouts in CA. Josh had a super hero theme and all the work that went into making it special for him really payed off. He was so excited when family started showing up for his special day party and when his friend Jordan Lindsay came he was so excited that he couldn't hold still. I believe that Josh is six years old now and I been thinking back to all the stages and growth he has made in these last six years. I just don't feel old enough to have a six year old but I do. He also received his school report card on Friday and to say I'm happy is a total understatement. I'm so very pleased with all his hard work and excitement over learning and the results that are coming from those desires to learn. We love him so much. I couldn't be happier than to be the Mother of such a special little boy.

The decorations were simple and nice.

 I made the happy birthday banner for Josh's super hero's birthday party.

 My mother in law made this beautiful cake that fit with the theme perfectly.

 Josh wearing his super J shirt and posing by his cake.

 opening the presents, I didn't get any pictures with my family which were there as well so I hope my little brother took some of those pictures.

 My adorable nephew Dilyn sporting his super hero mask. I made masks for every child at the party including pretty Miss Eden. Dilyn just happened to be the only kid who wore his mask the entire time.

Eric wore his team super J shirt because well, Eric is Josh's most loyal fan.

Before the party we went to the castle park and the kids had fun playing. Grandma even got them to sit for a couple of pictures.

All of the Kjar Grandkids and most of the Moore Grandkids too.

It was such a fun weekend, it's these weekend moments that make life so happy to be apart of.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers