Monday, December 7, 2009

First snow day with lots of fun

Today was the first real day to have fun in the snow its still snowing by the way. I'm not a big fan of snow but Josh is and that's whats important watching my child run and play in the snow was fun. I even threw a couple of snow balls at him that nailed him in the face and what did my big boy do? He laughed and threw one back at me. We have a little friend over today and after falling face first in the snow he decided that he had had enough but not Josh he played in it till he was freezing. The older my boy gets the more fun he is. Eric stayed in the snuggle carrier with me the whole time snug and warm. He just stared at the snow, in a couple of years he'll be able to have a snow ball fight with his brother just like I did with my brothers when I was a kid.


No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers