Monday, October 12, 2009

busy busy

This last weekend we went to Folsom to celebrate my birthday and to take updated family pictures since in the last four months Jason's side of the family has changed so much by adding two babies in one month. We took the pictures in this cute pumpkin patch and since having a baby tends to put a lot of extra weight in certain places I have been kicking my but for the last two months to try and slim that down a little. I have seen the pictures and everyone looks great!
We had fun celebrating my birthday wow 25 years old. My favorite part was listening to Josh sing happy birthday to me and then helping me blow out my candles. We then dressed the boys in their costumes and took pictures it was a lot of fun. Josh and Eric look so cute in their pumpkin and pea pod costumes and so dose Dilyn in his little horse Costume. I hope every one had a great weekend.






2 comments:

Lauren said...

Happy B-day!!
Those are the cutest costumes!!

Jason and Brianne Kjar said...

thanks Lauren you are like the only person who ever comments.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers