Saturday, September 19, 2009

Canning and yard work





okay so anyone who has seen our backyard kinda knows why we needed to purchase more dirt to put back there, and for those who have not seen our back yard it needs to be leveled out. Well we have been saving to do our backyard for a while and next spring we'll finish it up. My very ambitious husband discovered that he could save by purchasing the dirt he needed now rather than in the spring so he went ahead and bought 12 yards of dirt. Mean while I'm canning tomato's like crazy because once again my ambitious husband planted six tomato plants which I love. So while he is wheeling dirt to the back yard I have been canning spaghetti sauce and tomato paste. Which by the way uses a lot of tomatoes if you have a lot to use. Eric has been sleeping like an angel and Josh has been busy doing what every little boy would do, playing in the dirt. Lots of good times at the Kjar house.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers