Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Graduation is in the near future.

This was my last semester of school. Now that it is at the end of the semester and my cap and gown have been purchased and the announcements sent out I'm pleased to find out that out of the three tests that make up the majority of my grade I got A's on two of the them. My instructor informed me that I would be graduating this month. I can't tell you how important this was to me I left my hardest class for last which was not smart on my part but hey it happens, and being pregnant wasn't sure I could pass but thanks to my wonderful husband's loving encouragements and my son being very patient with his mommy I will not have allowed math to get in my way of accomplishing my goals. I look forward to walking in just a few short weeks. I just really wanted to say thank you to my family and Jason's for keeping tabs on my progress this semester and caring enough to keep encouraging me when I was feeling discouraged.
Graduation is on May 22, 2009!

2 comments:

Kerri Marie said...

Congratulations!!! That is such an accomplishment especially being a wife and mother!! YEAH YOU! =)

Kyle and Jenna Nebeker said...

Congratulations!
Feels good, doesn't it
Well, I'll see you at the end of this month :)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers