Monday, December 1, 2008

Bad Combination

Okay so our family went to visit Jason's family in Folsom CA for Thanksgiving and what a great experience that was. The trip was great and I was only sick for half of it instead of the whole trip. Josh was the most wonderful boy the whole time and that is till we got home. Since he woke up he has been doing nothing but whining and I have been having some cramping so short story I'm grumpy and Josh is whinny, bad combination. I sure hope I get my energy back soon because Josh dose not except people being tired on his watch. I hope there are other mom's out there with the same experiences.

1 comment:

Brittany and Robert Thistle said...

Congrats on being pregnant again! Just wanted to say hi and let you guys know we have a blog also. rbthistle08@blogspot.com.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers